Wicksteed employs Inspection Engineers throughout the UK who are members of the Register of Play Inspectors International Limited (RPII). One of these Inspectors will check all your playground equipment and submit a written report with recommendations for any necessary maintenance or remedial work. A Risk Assessment and DDA Audit service is also available to enable playground operators to fulfil the requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992 and comply with Part III of the Disability Discrimination Act.
Playground Operators have the responsibility to the public to keep their play areas in a safe condition. Check out our Guide to the Inspection and Maintenance of Play Areas and our Inspection Check Lists, which are available as downloadable documents here. Our Playground Inspection Request Form is also available.
- Guide to the Inspection and Maintenance of Play Areas
- Inspection Request Form
- Multi-Play Inspection Check Lists
- Classic Playground Equipment Check Lists
- Toddlers' Playground Equipment Check Lists
- Sports' Equipment Check Lists
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment Check Lists
- Outdoor Furniture Check Lists
- Safety Surfacing Check List