All Wicksteed's products are designed to give long service, but parts that are subject to constant movement will eventually show signs of wear and determined vandals may cause damage. In order to ensure continuing compliance with Safety Standards and for continuity of the Kitemark or TUV validity, it is essential that only genuine Wicksteed replacement parts are fitted to Wicksteed products.
Our range of equipment is vast and we endeavour to supply parts for equipment at least twenty years old - unless, for reasons of safety, it has been withdrawn. To ensure the best level of customer service possible, we have a three-tier supply system.
- First Tier
- Priority List A - most popular Swing Parts
- Delivery within 72 hours of a normal working week
- Second Tier
- List B - most popular parts for play equipment and furniture
- Delivery within 10 working days
- Third Tier
- Comprehensive list available of other Parts and Accessories
- Made to order and delivered within 3 to 4 weeks.
A separate Parts & Accessories price list is available on request. Please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01536 517028